Spotlight - Duplicate Label Legends

A.D.K.

Question

8 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, A.D.K. said:

@markdd In case you're interested, if you duplicate in the resource manager it behaves as expected.  It's only through that ridiculous label legend manager disaster that it does the weird thing.

OTG, as I have only duped in the RM, and so have never seen this behavior.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mjm said:

OTG, as I have only duped in the RM, and so have never seen this behavior.

I think I'll be doing a lot more in RM instead of LLM.  LLM is awful.

Off topic, but are the video card specs in your signature accurate?  How's that working for you?  Do you do much 3D?

2 minutes ago, A.D.K. said:

I think I'll be doing a lot more in RM instead of LLM.  LLM is awful.

Off topic, but are the video card specs in your signature accurate?  How's that working for you?  Do you do much 3D?

Yup, I do some in 3d, which I have found to be an effective communication tool. Because most of my clients are NFPs, there generally isn't $$ for me to generate a complete set of 3D docs for any given event, however, the renders of the type shown are incredibly useful in terms of delivering intent and checking client interest.

Fields Ballroom (m2) v2019 Fuschia3+ice4 copy.png

LED JABBERWOK render.png

Band Backdrop2 v2019.jpg

2 hours ago, A.D.K. said:

@mjm Those look great.  I've been video card shopping for another build, and this reinforces that no matter how many times I read that Tom's Hardware article, I do not understand video card nomenclature.

Cheers and thanks!

They're ok, lots of janky elements to each, but they're not made for presentation, more like made for client comment and direction-pointing. Remember that VWX's render package is a subset of C4D, which means it's CPU-bound, not so much with the GPU rendering. Lots of info / opinion about that on this site.