Boh

Floor Command In Section VP caused VW to crash

Posted (edited)

Anyone else found that when a Floor object is in a Section VP then VW will crash when you try and update the Viewport? Is this a know bug?

Ive just updated to the latest service pack of VW 2019. 

I hardly use the floor tool, tend to use slabs, but saw in one of @Jonathan Pickup ‘s recent webinars him use it as a quick hybrid 3D object for benches and thought that’s a great idea!

Edited by Boh

@BohI tried it and it did not crash?  Here's my file if you want to see what I did.  I used both the "Create Section Viewport" command and the Clip Cube as well to create the sections.

I also use the floor tool for countertops as it is a "hybrid" as opposed to using an extruded element.

Floor object test.vwx

Thanks Wes. Might be a document specific problem. I’ll. Test it out when I’m back at my computer. 

Yes, confirming that it only crashes on this file. New files created from my template seem to be ok. Thanks for your input Wes.