ETC eos nomad and Vectorworks Vision Patch issues

Hi all,

I have a setup of a computer running win 10 and for a console I'm using etc eos nomad outputting sACN and I'm just learning how to use vision and vectorworks and I followed the online videos but I still can't seem to get vision to work. I'm trying to patch 3 Martin mac quantum profiles in extended mode in vectorworks and in etc eos nomad when I try to bring channel 1@FULL, it brings all my three Mac quantums up. However when I try to bring channels 2+3@FULL nothing happens. I set my dmx provider as sACN and in the dmx viewer I'm getting a signal so I don't really know what's wrong.

Thanks --samkphx

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Without seeing the file it sounds like all the fixtures are patched to the came address in Vision.

I would suggest opening the Patch window in Vision to check. You can reassign the fixture addresses from there if necessary.

Depending on how old the video you watched as a tutorial there may have been some changes in Vision and Vectorworks. Vision and Vectorworks use different names for Address and Channel and you need to make sure your settings in Spotlight Preferences are set correctly to map the fields you used in Vectorworks fields to the Vision fields.