lisagravy

Adding Landscape Areas

Is it possible to add two landscape areas together (in the same way one would add two adjacent polygons) to allow a single tag, properties etc?

I don't seem to have this option on right click, and can't convert back to polygons to add together...

Hi @lisagravy,

Try the modify dropdown menu. If it does not appear when right clicking (I believe you need to right click the upper most object), you can always add it by editing your workspace which can be found in the Landmark dropdown menu. Hope this helps!

• Like 1

Hi Lisa

Yes... I  just tested this and it works fine as long as each contained the same mix. 

I had three Landscape Areas and used Modify > Add Surface to connect them.

Then, I tested with a Landscape Area that contains different plants and found that the new plants did not add to the group. Let me investigate...

• Like 1

Perfect! Thanks. It is under modify, rather than on right click as for a polygon. My example has the same plants in each, but would be good to see if could add different plant groups and merge them...

• Like 2

Just now, lisagravy said:

Perfect! Thanks. It is under modify, rather than on right click as for a polygon. My example has the same plants in each, but would be good to see if could add different plant groups and merge them...

I will file an enhancement request for discussion with the development team. 

Have a lovely weekend!