Juay

Dimension visibilty based on axis

Hi,

is there a way to limit visibility of the dimension based on the axis they are on?

for example on the top view, I wish to get rid of the lines of the dimensions I created for front or side axis

dimensions other axis.png

Either turn off the dimension class or seperately class each set of dimeensions. Then can turn them on/off at will.

I'm not completely clear from your graphic, but you could also toggle the "Show Planar objects" check box in the Viewport which will turn off planar geometry which would include dimensions.

Many people advocate dimensioning in the Annotations portion of the sheet layer viewport. This might be a better route.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:25 PM, markdd said:

Either turn off the dimension class or seperately class each set of dimeensions. Then can turn them on/off at will.

I'm not completely clear from your graphic, but you could also toggle the "Show Planar objects" check box in the Viewport which will turn off planar geometry which would include dimensions.

Many people advocate dimensioning in the Annotations portion of the sheet layer viewport. This might be a better route.

Hi Markdd,

thanks for pointing out Annotations on sheet layer. That will definitely help.