How to toggle off the red/blue green axis in Open GL mode

• 2 years later...

Wait--where did Smartcursor Settings move to in v2022???

I used to just double-click on the Snapping Palette but double-clicking and right-clicking on the snapping Useless Bar doesn't get me there, and I can't find it in any of the menus in any of the workspaces.

Do I have to enable something useful that's been deprecated?

In 2022 you should be able to double click, right click, or click-and-hold on any of the icons with the triangular flyout icon in order to see the pop-over with additional settings related to that category (which is similar to double clicking on the old snapping palette which would take you to the category that you double-clicked on).

And the "general" snapping settings are in the new gear icon.

• Like 1

My old way of interacting with SmartCursor Settings was to double-click any snapping mode, and then arrow-key through the dialog sidebar... Any correlation that 3D axes have with Grid settings is arbitrary at best. The SmartCursor Settings dialog is one of those rare instances where I prefer a dialog (but mostly because the Snapping Palette has been deprecated to the Useless Bar).

Edited by Mark Aceto
  • Like 1