K MAC

Titleblock border disappears

Question

Posted (edited)

Been noticing a problem with my title block borders in VW 2019 SP4 (running on mac os x 10.14.5).

Occasionally my title blocks completely disappear, though it does highlight when I mouse over their location.  Double clicking and closing the dialog box brings the border and title block back.

Any ideas?

Edited by K MAC

6 answers to this question

I've seen this with all versions of VW2019 (Mac OS X 10.13.6). Closing and reopening the file resolves the issue for a while. Its definitely a bug and not a result of a low spec machine. I've thought about bug submitting it but its not readily reproducible.

Kevin

Hello all,

We have received other reports about that and we are looking into it, but we do not have the certain steps to reproduce it. Does anyone have steps that reproduce this 100% of the time? Also, is this happening with other objects too or only TBB?

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nikolay Zhelyazkov said:

We have received other reports about that and we are looking into it, but we do not have the certain steps to reproduce it. Does anyone have steps that reproduce this 100% of the time?

Not yet. It happens in lots of different files for me. After working for a while in the sheet layers I notice they've disappeared. Usually after updating a lot of viewports but not always. Perhaps it related to a navigation action rather than a drawing action.

8 hours ago, Nikolay Zhelyazkov said:

Also, is this happening with other objects too or only TBB?

Almost always TBB only.

Kevin

• Like 1

@Kevin McAllister @Nikolay Zhelyazkov 

Agreed, it seems to happen after updating a large number of viewports, but I don't have a definite way to reproduce this.

I've noticed the same happening with viewports on my most recent file. Going into viewport annotations and back out rectifies this.

Kyle

It happend to me when is changed the staking order in the navigation pallette as well.

• Like 1