Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links ×

Marionette commands not available from workgroup folders

Boh

After just upgrading to vw2019 I have noticed that marionette commands are not available when the Marionette Command Library file is placed in the office Workgroup folder (in Libraries>Defaults>Marionette) however they do work when placed in the User Data Folder.

I have checked the Marionette Command Library file is a 2019 file and double checked the addresses and VW preferences for User folders.

Is there something I might be missing or is this a bug?

Thanks for the quick response Marissa. I tried refreshing the libraries as you suggested but it didn't any make any difference. Even restarted vw after refresh but to no avail.

The Marionette Command Library is definitely a 2019 file. When I cut & paste it from the workgroup location to the equivalent User folder location and restart VW the commands become available.

Other resources from my 2019 workgroup folder are available such as templates and custom hatches etc. As far as I can tell so far it's just the marionette commands playing up.

My settings in the attached screenshot. Maybe I'm missing something....

image.thumb.png.925e6a4d961f10ac31a0749144fba687.png

• 3 months later...