Where to upload some 3d Furniture I created

In the guise of 'giving back', just wondering where the best place would be for me to offer up some

free 3d furniture items I have created over the years.  Some of the items are fairly basic but other items are a 

bit more detailed and may be of value pertaining to including them in an interior Rendering, etc

These are items you won't find in the VW library  🙂

I tried to attach an image of one of the furniture pieces, but I keep getting a friggin irritating error message saying 

"There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200"

Any thoughts on that error message and how to resolve the issue??

Thanks

-Kev

• Like 1

I don't know if there is a file size limit.

The Symbol Resource Sharing Forum would be better if it had sub-categories so users could then more easily refine their search.  

A search link from the program to the Resource Sharing forum would also be very useful.

Mike

I imagine there may be a size limit.

I tried uploading a 4 meg file just now and I get that an error message saying it failed.

You know what they say, "no good deed goes unpunished"   So much for me trying to share 🙂

Maybe it is a security setting on my side that is preventing it. It starts the upload then fails about 1/3 the way through.

Oh well....

Thanks Mike,  for responding.

Yeah, I thought of doing that, but i figured that may complicate things.

As you mentioned, there should perhaps be an easier more direct way to upload stuff like that....like how DropBox works.

Upload.....Done.  

Here is an example of the kind of furniture I was going to share.

Don't pay any attention to the image.  I actually built that in my furniture making days about 100 years ago  🙂 

But check out the Spanish Vargueño up against the wall and the Plant stand as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h7a1sx6sotd7277/AAAZDdUWZyeKW0UusWtetYQ5a?dl=0

It seems like it would benefit VW folks that are occasionally looking for not-so-easy-to-find symbols and such.

Having all of it in one place.

• Like 2