Identify Object From Worksheet

Hello Forum, I have a small issue. I have a worksheet which gathers information from custom made symbols which have a record attached to them. When I put my worksheet on the drawing I'm getting a 'rogue' row of information, which just has a number in one of the columns. I must of somehow attached the record twice. 

My question is, can I identify which symbol this is attached too ? Can I highlight the row or cell and somehow see which object this is getting its data from ? tia 

Yes. If you right click on the item’s row header you get an option to select the item on the drawing. 

It doesn’t work if the item is summarised and you may need to recalculate the worksheet. Perhaps turn all your classes on too. 

Sometimes it just doesn’t work at all for some unknown reason so another option is to make extra columns giving you the rogue item’s layer, x coordinates  & y coordinates. Maybe z coordinates too I guess. Hope that helps. 

Edited by Boh
  • Like 2