Focus point assignment via report sheet

Hi

I have created a pattern of (64) focuspoints and now I want to assign them to individual fixtures. Not very versed in how to work with the sheets yet, I do have a sheet placed on my design layer with unit number, channel etc.

Can I add a column to my sheet for focuspoints, so I can assign each fixture its focuspoint in the sheet, instead of right-clicking and selecting the focus point on a per fixture basis. 

Grateful for any advice on how to add this column, or please tell me if I am chasing a ghost

Thank you

1077729851_Screenshot2019-07-03at11_18_47.thumb.png.f02b5a0bcaef2a0404a0c417e4e5a044.png

Yes. When you are making your worksheet, just add the Focus Field to the list. Then you can add the focus point to the column and it will show up on the Lighting device.

The Drawback is that you need to know all your focus names as it will not hav a list of what is available in the same way that the Assign Focus Point command does.

Screenshot 2019-07-03 at 10.37.34.jpg