Sally yang

Plant elevation figure (2D symbols) are not showing

Hi all, 

I have downloaded some 2D plant elevation figures (dwg format), and I make individual one as symbol and exported. I want to use them in my elevation drawing. However, even though all the figures are showing properly in resource management, when I place them in my elevation drawing there's nothing showing. I had similar problem with symbols that I created and exported. Are there any way to solve this problem? I have attached an image to show what's like in resource management. The blue dot show where I import the tree figure (but nothing shows up...)

Also, I can only find 2D plants elevation in photorealistic or artistic version. I would like to see if there are some 2D geometric based plant figures that ready to use. Any advice would be helpful! Thanks

Plant elevation problem.PNG

• Like 1

Have you checked all your classes are on? maybe the symbol is using class(es) that aren't visible?

• Like 1

@Boh Thank you! I just checked that's the problem indeed! I didn't expect the imported figure is on a new class created on its own and default as not visible...

• Like 1

Glad that worked.  It's often a good idea to import 3rd party symbols into an empty file then adjust classes / attributes before bringing it into you project file. Avoids importing random unwanted stuff and messing up your file.

• Like 1