Replacing a Braceworks configured truss symbol

Greetings.  I've not spent much time with Braceworks truss symbols, but am collaborating on a project where this is what is used.  Is there a way to easily replace a truss symbol in this workflow?  There appears to be nothing in the OIP that accounts for this.  I am guessing it has to do wth recalculation, but if there is not a way to do this, it is a huge time suck to have to manually replace trusses.  

Thanks!  

16 minutes ago, scottmoore said:

Greetings.  I've not spent much time with Braceworks truss symbols, but am collaborating on a project where this is what is used.  Is there a way to easily replace a truss symbol in this workflow?  There appears to be nothing in the OIP that accounts for this.  I am guessing it has to do wth recalculation, but if there is not a way to do this, it is a huge time suck to have to manually replace trusses.  

Thanks!  

Yes, it's under Spotlight>Rigging>Replace Truss / Replace Truss Type.   I've only used them once but they were completely unintuitive and it was a miracle I got it to work at at.   For example,  using it to replace some 20x or something,  with tomcat 12x12 you have to tell it to change the type first,  then replace the truss,  but by my recollection when you tell it to use the Tomcat 12x12 truss,  it lumps both Spigotted and Bolted together,  and the tool doesn't tell you which one is which,  it just double lists all available truss and you have to guess if you picked spigotted or bolted.   It's such a garbage tool it would almost certainly be faster to re-draw with the new symbol.

You might be able, however, to (if it's the same size just a different symbol) convert the current truss to a symbol (Braceworks>Convert Truss To Symbol)  replace the symbol with the correct one then Braceworks>Convert Symbol To Truss.

Edited by Wesley Burrows