shorter

Title Block Border - Metadata

Question

Hello

Unless I am missing something, the Title Block Border does not add fields in the dialog when editing 'Sheet Data' or 'Project Data', when there is no associated/linked text in the Title Block Style itself.

I have just added fields for BS1192/ISO19650 file naming, but without associated linked text and the values do not appear in the Edit Data dialogs.

This means we cannot add metadata to the Titleblock as we can when we use a standard Record Format.

We need to be able to add Metadata for the BS1192/ISO19650 fields:

Client Project Code

Originator

File Type

Discipline/Role

Purpose of Issue/Suitability

Classification 

when not displayed or required on the Drawing Sheet.

We need these fields to be editable through the standard 'Edit' dialogs and available when we use the 'File Export Options' and define our 'Naming Schema' to comply with BS1192/ISO19650 i.e.

Project Code-Originator-Volume/Zone-Level/Location-File Type-Discipline/Role-Sheet Number-Purpose of Issue/Suitability-Revision

when potentially 'Sheet Number' and 'Revision' and the practices own 'Project ID' are the only visible values on drawing itself and the other fields, through the wonderful use of concatenation, are used to generate the PDF name via the publish command.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet