Jump to content
  • 0
SDC ICTServices

Generic College account and Proof of Employment


Hello VectorWorks peeps!


I have been asked to download and install VectorWorks2019 on the Win10 Pc on our Head of Drama TechTeam's  Win10 Office PC.


I have done this but it now says that i need proof of Employment.


As i believe the next step is to install it on our ICT suite, how do i go about creating a "proof of employment" for a generic account that will install this in our computer suite and the teacher's pc who will teach the kids how to use it?


Many thanks,


Share this post

Link to post

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

If you are setting up a lab as part of a class please contact @Maggie Dier, she should be able to help you get a school lab license setup. We ask for a different set of information when setting up for multiple users in a lab setting.

  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
  • 0

Hi there,


For this situation, you would not use an academic portal license because these are individual licenses specific to the user. You can request a multi-seat donation for your school by filling our lab request form and emailing me the number of seats that you need. My email address is mdier@vectorworks.net.




Share this post

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


7150 Riverwood Drive, Columbia, Maryland 21046, USA   |   Contact Us:   410-290-5114


© 2018 Vectorworks, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Vectorworks, Inc. is part of the Nemetschek Group.

  • Create New...