SDC ICTServices

Generic College account and Proof of Employment

Question

Hello VectorWorks peeps!

I have been asked to download and install VectorWorks2019 on the Win10 Pc on our Head of Drama TechTeam's  Win10 Office PC.

I have done this but it now says that i need proof of Employment.

As i believe the next step is to install it on our ICT suite, how do i go about creating a "proof of employment" for a generic account that will install this in our computer suite and the teacher's pc who will teach the kids how to use it?

Many thanks,

2 answers to this question

If you are setting up a lab as part of a class please contact @Maggie Dier, she should be able to help you get a school lab license setup. We ask for a different set of information when setting up for multiple users in a lab setting.

• Like 1

Hi there,

For this situation, you would not use an academic portal license because these are individual licenses specific to the user. You can request a multi-seat donation for your school by filling our lab request form and emailing me the number of seats that you need. My email address is mdier@vectorworks.net.

Sincerely,

Maggie