Mac & PC on two machines (same license)?

I know that one license allows you to install the software on two different machines, but can those machines run different operating systems?

I ask because I currently have a Macbook and am thinking about buying a MS Surface Book 2. At least for a little while, I'd like the ability to run the software on both machines.

if it matters, I am in the U.S.

thanks,

Chris

Edited by Chris Burton

Yes, you can do that. Activation will work too. You can just not run both Vectorworks exactly at the same time, but just alternatively.

(To be sure check that the 3rd letter of your serial number is X. However as far as I know, platform-depedant serial numbers have not been issued for years. see this article from Jim Wilson:

)

Edited by Nicolas Goutte
4 hours ago, Nicolas Goutte said:

Yes, you can do that. Activation will work too. You can just not run both Vectorworks exactly at the same time, but just alternatively.

(To be sure check that the 3rd letter of your serial number is X. However as far as I know, platform-depedant serial numbers have not been issued for years. see this article from Jim Wilson:

)

Thanks very much Nicolas!