josue Corona

Data Tag Line tool

There a new data tag line tool in vector works. Theres one where that it has number with a circle and as you put more circle the number increases . 

I was wondering if anyone knew if theres a script or something in vector works that instead of being a number inside the circle. there would a Letter instead. 

The letter will change as you put next following circle.  thank you . 

Hello @josue Corona,

You could edit the Data Tag Style, edit its layout, select the text that is an incrementing number, click on Define Text Field in its OIP and change the incrementing formula from there to use lower case or upper case chars instead.

Let me know if you need help with that.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

Thanks Nikolay. It works. But is there a way I can make a data tag that is automatically for letters because this way every time I wanna make it into letter I have to manually change it.

Thank you 

1 minute ago, josue Corona said:

But is there a way I can make a data tag that is automatically for letters because this way every time I wanna make it into letter I have to manually change it.

If you are using Data Tag styles only 1 edit should be enough to start using letters. If this is not the case, could you send me a test file or screen recording showing your workflow?

Hello, Sorry for that Video not working, but I manage to get it working . 

thank you 😄