Hayley Barnes

student license extension not working

Hi - applied for the extension but haven't had any updates or feedback as to how long it will take? 

Hi Hayley

It's a manual process I'm afraid. But I've just approved your extension, having reviewed the information you supplied. Good luck with your course!

Hey!

I have the same issue. I have already applied for extension a few time and still don't have it. 

Hi - applied for the extension but haven't had any updates or feedback. Have followed all the instruction but Vectorworks is still saying my licence has expired. How long will it take? 

On 6/15/2019 at 10:36 AM, Igne said:

Hey!

I have the same issue. I have already applied for extension a few time and still don't have it. 

Looking at your account, I can see that there is no proof of enrolment uploaded. We do need to see evidence that you are studying on an eligible course, so please upload either a letter from your tutor, or a student card, that shows details and dates for the course. Then, the team will review and approve if everything is in order. I'm afraid this is a manual process.

Hey Tamsin,

Thank you for your reply. I've tried to upload my proof many times but it says that my acount could not be updated. Can I send you photo of my student card by mail or other way ? 

Many thanks,

Igne 

47 minutes ago, Igne said:

Hey Tamsin,

Thank you for your reply. I've tried to upload my proof many times but it says that my acount could not be updated. Can I send you photo of my student card by mail or other way ? 

Many thanks,

Igne 

Please email it to uktech@vectorworks.net (UK students only please), and the team will take a look.