Tom Klaber

Why doesn't the snap pallet work like other pallets??

Why can I not dock the snapping pallet like other pallets?  What it the purpose of treating this one pallet differently?  

• Like 1

It should work like the others, I always have it docked at the bottom left of my screen

1 hour ago, Tom Klaber said:

Why can I not dock the snapping pallet like other pallets?

That is a Windows only problem.

I have docked it on Mac.

Docks ok on windows for me... again, bottom left

image.thumb.png.2f71effaf7bd23515ee029274c5b86a8.png

Docking the snapping pallet on my Mac has occasionally been a challenge for me as well. Play around with the size/proportion of the undocked pallet, then try docking, seemed to help. Hardly scientific but who's got the time? 🤔

It docks okay for me too on Windows.

It actually only docks to the bottom or left hand side for me & not like the other palletes.

It docks on the top or bottom - but not in line with the other pallets - it take up its own row at the top - shrinking the screen - and has a completely unique docking behaviour.   It's like they forgot to upgrade the docking pallet with the others.

On 6/10/2019 at 4:39 PM, BG said:

It actually only docks to the bottom or left hand side for me & not like the other palletes.

Same here.  All this time I thought I was the only one that couldn't get it to dock.