canthony

White card render edge settings

I'm currently rendering in white card mode. Does anyone know how to edit the settings to get rid of the additional lines around the frame? They don't show up in open gl. Many thanks!

1941382811_ScreenShot2019-06-07at14_28_00.thumb.png.62b5a2272c58c90afb8bac64982fb885.png

I'm guessing this is a viewport with Foreground Render set to Hidden Line? If so, click Foreground Render Settings button in the Viewport's OIP, and set the Smoothing Angle to something other than 0° (like 30 or 45°) and re-render.

Let us know if that works.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your help. Foreground render is set to none. I did try out your settings but it ended up showing the opposite wall of my model.

OpenGl has an option to change the crease angle which I sometimes use to edit edge settings if I want to show more lines. Maybe there is a similar option in white card render to help lose some of the lines?