How to edit door schedule glass column in 2018 vw

First thing is I'm using the given vw 2018 door schedule template. I thought in the door property the number 12 net glazing area was the glass column in the schedule. But my door property is at 19 SF but the schedule is 0". Where do I find where the 0" comes? 

image.thumb.png.3da20c6dd5677b196b93318a39949ffd.png

In this image I didn't refresh the door so the door property and the door schedule reads two different number. but they are the same door. 

Thanks, Amanda

Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 5.23.21 PM.png

image.png

What do you mean "write a word"?  

GlGlazingThickness is set from the Leaf pane of the Door Settings. Similar settings for Transom, Side Lights, and something else that I can't find right now. By default these are set to 0.05", so they are rounding down to zero in the worksheet.

If you truly want the Net Glazed Area, change the formula to ='Door'.'NGA2'. That field appears to return the are in the document units. It looks like Door.NGA returns the area in something close to Square Meters, but appears to be used for internal calculation purposes rather than display units.

You can't just add random (or even well considered and necessary) data to a Worksheet Database like you can in a general Worksheet cell. Everything in a Database has to be either a formula (Insert:Formula) or a Record.Field combination.

The NGA and NGA2 fields are numeric fields, so you can't put text into them.

You can use one of the User Fields from the Data pane of the Door Settings to store the data and then modify the report to show that data where you want it.

='Door'.'UsrFld1' through 'Door'.'UsrFld10'

In the worksheet you can then type in anything you want and it will be stored in the Data pane with the specific door it is attached to.  You can either enter the data from the Data pane or from the Worksheet Database.

If you need more than 10, you will have to add a Custom Record format to your doors to store the extra data.