DLDINYC

Need to set up a proper VW House drawing

Need someone to help me draw up my house in VW. I am proficient in 3D but really  don’t know how to set up the drawing properly for moving forward. I have the plan and some exterior elevations but need it set up as a proper VW drawing. Please send me qualifications. Willing to pay an hourly rate to get this accomplished. Should not be difficult if you know what you are doing. I use the program for designing light fixtures and interiors.

Hi,

I can assist you with the drawings. Please send me details on neelambari@cadmitra.com.

I am an Architect and I provide drafting services in Vectorworks.

thanks,

Neelambari

www.cadmitra.com

I need to make sure that in fact you work in Vector Works and  would like to know how you work.

I am not interested in AutoCad only Vectorworks.

Please advise.

Thanks

David

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DLDINYC said:

I need to make sure that in fact you work in Vector Works and  would like to know how you work.

Please advise.

Thanks

David

Greetings, I've worked with several members of the forum before and I have a Vectorworks-only outsourcing service, I'll be glad to help you.

Edited by Diego-Resuelvectorworks

Can you please tell me how you work and how you charge? and if you can set up the proper architectural working plan for me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DLDINYC said:

Please advise.

Thanks

David

I sent you a private message. Please check