Hi everyone,

Is there a way to customize the reports one creates via the Title Block Manager? The reports I mean are the Project Revision and Issue History Reports.

I'd like to place them all in the same sheet layer but I don't want the company info to be repeated in the three reports.

I would very much appreciate a hand. I've tried editing this file: "Libraries\Defaults\Reports_Schedules\Title Block Reports.vwx" and then placing the edited file in my user folder under application support but I've had no success.

Hope someone knows how to do it!

I leave the part of the VW manual that has info on what I'm talking about: http://app-http://app-help.vectorworks.net/2019/eng/index.htm#t=VW2019_Guide%2FSetup%2FProject_Revision_and_Issue_History_Worksheets.htm&rhsyns=  

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello @martinfdc,

You could edit any of the normal static texts in these reports without any issues. However, the changes will apply to all created reports after that.

As for the formulas, it is recommended not to edit the ones containing 'Title Block Issue Data' in them, as this might lead to undesired results.

You could try deleting the company info from the already created worksheets. After that, when recreating the same reports in the same file, your edits should not be overriden.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

Many thanks for your answer @Nikolay Zhelyazkov.

I have one more question though. I've been able to delete the text inside the worksheets and that functions properly, but when I try to eliminate a set of rows (which to my understanding don't contain any 'Title Block Issue Data') things don't work as expected. Is it possible to delete rows and not just the text one doesn't want to shows?

I've managed to customize all worksheets the way I want. I'm just having a bit of trouble with the Revision History format of the images I attach. 

I attach a screenshot (sorry it's in VW Spanish edition) which explains the rows I want to erase and the result after in the worksheet after I erase the rows (also after updating the resource browser libraries). The rows I deleted are created once again in the working file. I'd like the worksheet to show as image 2.

3. Revision History in Working File.png

2. Revision History AftrDeletion in pref file.png

1. Revision History-deleted part.jpg

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello @martinfdc,

Make sure you update the Start at Row field in Sheet Revision Log pane in the Title Block Manager. In your case it should be set to 3. However, this will not fix the writing of the "1 de 1" which will always be written on the column 2, row 8. I will fill in a bug about that and make sure this is editable as well and not constantly set to 2/8.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

• 2 months later...