jamesmoore1717

Using Spotlight Numbering - Selection Holds

Hey All,

When using Spotlight Numbering after the final double-click to accept the work, and lock the values into the fixtures, a selection holds.

The final fixture will remain highlighted, and seemingly selected in a red outline. (it isn't actually selected but has the same appearance)

This selection will hold when switching layers, planes, views and everything.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Usually when this happens, it is because I forgot to double click on the last fixture and instead defaulted to the old “click on an empty space” process. Next time this happens try command Z and run the process again. 

I have seen this a few times, Would love to know what causes this. One user repaired their user folder which did stop this from happening.

This happened to me too, that happens whenever you double click too fast after clicking on the last fixture. I think it`s because the tool is a script and when you finish the comand before the script is done, it holds the selection for some reason. Give it a second before double clicking to end and that should stop happening.