Musical instrument / backline symbols

36 minutes ago, Safak Sari said:

Hi everyone. We downloaded all backline files, 2020 version. But the file doesn't work in student version?  How can i solve this issue. Who can help me to solve.

Thank you.

Actually, I have no idea. These are basic symbols with no plug-in functionality whatsoever. I’ll check with service select and see if they have any suggestions. 

43 minutes ago, Safak Sari said:

Hi everyone. We downloaded all backline files, 2020 version. But the file doesn't work in student version?  How can i solve this issue. Who can help me to solve.

Thank you.

Actually, when you say it doesn’t work, what about it doesn’t work?  Can you not open the file?  Will the symbols not import into a drawing?  Note that the symbols are located in a folder in the Resource Manager.   I’ve had several users that were concerned when the symbols did not simply populate the file when opened. 

Let me know if this solved the issue for you. Otherwise, this will give me more information to try and track down a solution. 

1 minute ago, scottmoore said:

Actually, when you say it doesn’t work, what about it doesn’t work?  Can you not open the file?  Will the symbols not import into a drawing?  Note that the symbols are located in a folder in the Resource Manager.   I’ve had several users that were concerned when the symbols did not simply populate the file when opened. 

Let me know if this solved the issue for you. Otherwise, this will give me more information to try and track down a solution. 

Hey Scott! Firstly thank you so much that you helped me. I share screenshot for you. I think you can find a way for us.

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 19.04.06.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 19.04.16.png

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Safak Sari said:

thank you Scott. But i still couldn't a solution about this problem. I will try a different way.

Best regards.

What happens when you click OK on the alert message you posted earlier? Is the file not opening?

If you're worried about the alert message, it's acting exactly as it should, just letting you know that you're opening a non-student file in the student version, so moving forward it will be restricted in the same all student version files are.