Biscontin

Stacked-dimensions Offset not working wit Note

Question

10 answers to this question

@Biscontin getting the same result here. Thanks for submitting this! I sent it to our engineering team for review. Hopefully it can be fixed soon. You can refer to this number for updates on the issue. VB-160615

On 5/17/2019 at 3:00 PM, jblock said:

@Biscontin getting the same result here. Thanks for submitting this! I sent it to our engineering team for review. Hopefully it can be fixed soon. You can refer to this number for updates on the issue. VB-160615

@jblock hello, SP4 did not solve the issues... is it still an open case? Thanks.

Yes, this is still not resolved. I am checking with Engineering now to get an update.

Thanks!

• Like 1

@Biscontin Sorry for the delay...It looks like we will not be able to include a fix for this in Vectorworks 2019. I am checking with our engineering team to see if there is any way to have it included.

@Biscontin Yes, it appears that we were not able to fix this for version 2020. Unfortunately, we do not have a fix planned for this until Vectorworks 2021.