lgoodkind

THIS SPELL CHECK DOESN'T WORK

Question

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong here?  I deliberately misspelled some words to test this.  All I get is that the 'word' 'Arial' - which is the title and body font of the general note - is misspelled. none of the other misspellings are noticed.  Is there something wrong here?  Does anyone use the spell check tool?  does it work for general notes?

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 10.59.32 AM.png

3 answers to this question

Unfortunately, Spell Check only works on these types of objects:

1850422841_ScreenShot2019-05-15at11_24_29AM.thumb.png.e11c3fa3f12a2d9a08b6ac904de8591f.png

No Callouts, General Notes, Drawing Labels, etc.

Yes, this is very dumb. I'd happily upvote a wishlist topic if you make one.

Posted (edited)

Could a workaround be doing a spell check on a work sheet listing call out text records?

Edited by Boh

2 hours ago, Boh said:

Could a workaround be doing a spell check on a work sheet listing call out text records?

So yes, I've just tested this and it works. It just happens that I've just started using housekeeping worksheets for callout objects so that I can quickly check multiple callout notes in one worksheet. So this is good to know I can check the spelling this way too.

image.thumb.png.bea4afef9b5562b2309b08188125766c.png