Amorphous member

Floor Objects disappearing and losing render texture in Open GL

Question

The "floor" objects have been losing its texture in Open GL and rendered views. 

This issue has been appearing since the upgrade to VW 19.

The solution so far is to toggle the render texture from "class texture" to "none" and back. Or click into the "floor" objects and click on the base polyline to attempt to "shake" the file.

In the attached screen shots, you will see the blocks appearing as without fill when it should be a filled box with the texture mapped. I have also attached the view of which shows the polyline is closed and shouldn't be without fill. 

This problem has been very persistent and annoying, especially when generating final renderings.

I can only redraw the objects as "generic solids" or "extrudes", but it reduce the convenience of geometry modification on Top/Plan view. Whereas "Floor" objects can be easily dragged big or small.

If any other users been experiencing this as well please vote this post up. Thanks!

1049913252_Screenshot2019-05-09at3_31_18PM.thumb.png.61c91a73ef62a68fbc33f7b2691381e2.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 12.15.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 12.16.00 PM.png

1 answer to this question

@Amorphous member We have a number of bugs related to floor objects rendering that will hopefully be addressed in an upcoming version. If you have any specific workflows you know of that are causing this, please let me know those steps and I can test that specifically in beta builds (and then submit it further if needed).

• Like 1