Floor tops not rendering in VW2019

When I create a new floor, I cannot get the top to show with a texture. The sides will have one, but not the top. Changing around the settings—Overall texture, using Class Texture or specifying a texture—doesn't matter. If I open an older file, the existing floors render properly, but copying that floor into a doc created in 2019 results in a blank-topped floor, and new floors created in the older file act the same way.

Doesn't matter whether I use OpenGL or Renderworks, nor does it matter what texture I use. Everything else in my reasonably complex model renders normally.

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 4.54.37 PM.png

Guest Alex Sagatov

@JRoth By default, a floor object will look for its own texture for the top. If we look in the "Part" drop down for a default floor, the "Top" part is looking for its own texture setting as opposed to "Overall" which the Bottom and Sides pull from by default.

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 9.14.51 AM.png

If you have already confirmed a texture is applied to the Top part, try clicking the "Reset to Default Mapping" button and see if that makes the texture appear.