Vectorworks 2016 and Mojave

I run Vectorworks 2016 and it's fine. My Macbook Pro was stuck on Sierra, I wanted to upgrade it but it was listed in this forum that any MacOS higher than that won't support VW2016. For that reason I purchased the VW2019 upgrade this week then upgrades to Mojave 10.14.4. 

Upgrading VW together with a necessary purchase of £690 (+ VAT) VSS wasn't cheap. I'm finding so far that Mojave does support VW2016. Has anyone else tried it and found that it works ok? If it's not fully supported does anyone know why not exactly? If it works ok then I could upgrade the other Macs that run VW2016 to Mojave but I would like to be sure first hence the questions. Thanks.

And also see this quote:

"Vectorworks 2017 & earlier: 

If you use a version of Vectorworks that was released prior to Vectorworks 2018, we recommend that you DO NOT upgrade your operating system, because critical bugs were introduced in the release of macOS Mojave that will affect the performance and stability of Vectorworks."

From