Working between Pro & Student versions

I have been working with a pro license for over 10yrs (currently 2019 cloud version.) I need to produce a rep light plot for a college summer theatre program that can be accessed & updated by a grad assistant using a student license. What is the best way to go about this in order to not screw up my own pro software? I don't really mind having the 'educational watermark' all over my drawings for this particular gig ....I'm kinda over that! 

Thanks in advance!

• Administrator

@BCB As long as there is no sharing of any resources between your professional projects and the college project the only limitation across is the watermark file. You will receive the alert/notification when opening these files but nothing else. 

Thanks for responding, Juan. I certainly appreciate your guidance.

Just to clarify......does this mean that I will have to create all new instrument libraries, titleblocks (et al) & other drafting shortcuts that I normally use?  Throughout my free-lance career, I've been under the impression that a "paying gig" is 'professional'. Just because I have been hired as a Guest Artist on a college campus shouldn't lessen the legitimacy of the craft, should it? Food for thought, eh?

• 2 years later...