Marconi

Looking for a good VW Podcast

Wondering if anyone has a lead on any decent Vectorworks specific podcasts out there. So far I've only found the Novedge Podcast. I've got a long show with some headphone time coming up. Bonus points if it's Spotlight specific!

Sorry to toot my own horn, but....

I don't know of anything recent. A long time ago (2008-2009) Dan Jansenson and I did "The Podcad Podcast - News, Hints, and Opinion from the world of Vectorworks"

We had interviews with a number of the notable members of the VW community including Dave Donley, Julian Carr, Francois Levy, Sam Jones, Robert Anderson, and a number of others.

Some of the information is dated, some is still useful.

Downloadable from  http://podcad.tv/Home.html

• Like 4

Actual only about 30-40 episodes.  We renamed for each "season" (year).

And even that was close to a full time job. But it was a lot of fun also. 😉

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

On 4/24/2019 at 3:04 PM, Pat Stanford said:

19 hours ago, Pat Stanford said:

Sorry to toot my own horn, but....

I don't know of anything recent. A long time ago (2008-2009) Dan Jansenson and I did "The Podcad Podcast - News, Hints, and Opinion from the world of Vectorworks"

We had interviews with a number of the notable members of the VW community including Dave Donley, Julian Carr, Francois Levy, Sam Jones, Robert Anderson, and a number of others.

Some of the information is dated, some is still useful.

Downloadable from  http://podcad.tv/Home.html

I used to listen to that!  Bring back Podcad!

Edited by MattG
  • Like 1

Podcasts are much easier to do when you are underemployed rather than overextended. 😉

But we will see what we can do.

Indeed, the price of popularity! 

Well it's a niche market, but know your efforts past, present and I hope future are appreciated.

@Pat Stanford Hey Paul, I would like to throw my name in the hat to help bring it back. I have been working with Podcast for a bit and have some free time. Feel free to contact me.