Vision crashing when trying to open MVR file

Hi all thanks in advance for any help. I am having a lot of trouble getting MVR and just Vision in general to work. I take my Vectorworks file and I export to MVR. Then I open Vision and try to open the MVR. Vision takes a second and then crashes with no error. I try Send to Vision (which as I understand it sends it as an ESC) and that actually opens, but it's missing some lights. Regardless, even when I get the ESC to open it doesn't have color info and it isn't controllable through the eos nomad software even though I have my patch set up, trying both Artnet and sACN. The Vision help page is laughable. Does anyone have any insights into what I may be doing wrong or possibly an online guide I can possibly use to get moving on this? Thanks again.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

First, make sure you running the 2019 SP3 versions of both Vision and Vectorworks.

If there are missing lights in your ESC that is usually an indication that the fixture mode is not set. We try to default to an appropriate mode but some fixtures have no default mode.

If you are still having issues please contact tech support directly.