nakedeye

People/Band Symbols

I've found the vision folder in VW with the various people/musician symbols, are there any others available? Backline items?

I am working on making my library available. I’ll post some sample images soon. 

• Like 3

There are libraries on VSS for Orange Amps and some generic drum kits.  There are more backline type items in the works to be released on VSS.

I so need this. Cant wait 

Any updates on this? I could really use these for a project I'm working on. Thanks.

Hoping to get the updated website launched on Wednesday/Thursday. 

• Like 3

On 4/17/2019 at 4:30 PM, scottmoore said:

Here are some images of the symbols in my library.  All drawn in VW, all drawn on the "none" class which means no added class structure in your drawings, and all drawn to render quickly.  All are 2D/3D hybrids.  I am finishing up a new website to make these available.  You can add your own bass drum head logo, or change the color of drum kits or grand pianos easily.  

backline image all small.png

backline image amps small.png

backline image drums&perc small.png

backline image keys small.png

backline image pianos small.png

backline image plan small.png

Wow

Wow - impressed

Hey guys. Sorry for the delay. The backline symbols are now available for purchase. 

edgelightrgb.com

Navigate to the VWX tab and you can download from versions 2015 through 2019. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Dear Scott,

I've bought them and look forward to playing with them. Thanks for such great symbols.

Cheers,

Peter