Peter Telleman

Vectorworks quitting on me

Hi everyone, very recently (today) it started happening that when I press okay after changing sheet data, Vectorworks just shuts down. Anyone else had this happening? And is a fix available, it's very annoying.

Thanks,

Peter

What is the operating system? What hardware are you using?

Which version of Vectorworks, and which service pack?

Hi, I use an Imac running OS 10.13.6, running vectorworks 2019 SP2. I've been using this version on this computer without any problems until today. And I've noticed it doesn't always do it (which drives me more insane :-).

Go to the Applications//Vectorworks 2019 folder on your Mac and open the Vectorworks Updater application. This will enable you to update to SP3 which might resolve things for you.

In the same application, you could also try running Repair under Advanced Options.

Hi Tamsin,

just as an update, just as sudden as it started occuring, it stopped. Hasn't happened anymore since April. And managed to update to SP3 in the meantime. thanks for the help.