WORKSHEET - renaming wall style break link

Is it a bug or way it is designed that whenever item is in resource browser renamed it break the link... 

Simply in my existing worksheet i have listed one particular wall style (using criteria). Now I want to rename that style...and as I do through resource browser link is broken.

Is it meant to work that way or is it a bug...? Do I need to refresh something in order to re-pick renamed item by worksheet...?

Unfortunately this is WAD (Working as Designed). 

The name of the resource is just stored as text. There is no link between the resource and the worksheet other than to look the resource up by name when the worksheet is recalculated.  So if you change the name of the resource, the link is broken and you have to edit the worksheet.

If this is critical to you, there are probably some work arounds involving storing the resource in a record attached to the object and/or possibly using a RunScript call to make a custom worksheet script.

Please submit an Enhancement Request for a way to link a criteria to a resource so the link is not broken when you rename the resource.