Strange Issue w/ Lights not showing up

Hey gang,

I'm struggling with this one.  All was going smoothly in my drawing until I tried to add a set of L&E Mini Strips.  No matter what I did the instance just would not physicaly show up in the drawing, the symbol would load into the resource browser, but nothing in the drawing itself.  I thought it was an issue w/ the symbol, so I switched to an Altman mini-strip - same problem.  I started clicking around, taking random fixtures from other manufacturers and noticed a strange trend.  The only symbols that show up and behave normally are LEDs or Moving Lightings, no conventional fixtures are showing up.  Altman Scoops = No. Altman Phoenix = yes.  Source 4 zoom = No. Colorsource = yes.  Random Martin Conventional Strip Light = No. Mac Auras = yes, and so on.  

I do have a base file that I have favorited, and instruments I pull over from that one are no issues.  Non-lighting symbols like tables and chairs seem to come in just fine, but if I put an instrument in as a plain symbol it doesn't show.  If I try to edit the 2d or 3d components of any of these it shows nothing.  All my classes, layers, etc, are turned on, and my layers are the same scale.

Any ideas?

17 minutes ago, djobbins said:

Hey gang,

I'm struggling with this one.  All was going smoothly in my drawing until I tried to add a set of L&E Mini Strips.  No matter what I did the instance just would not physicaly show up in the drawing, the symbol would load into the resource browser, but nothing in the drawing itself.  I thought it was an issue w/ the symbol, so I switched to an Altman mini-strip - same problem.  I started clicking around, taking random fixtures from other manufacturers and noticed a strange trend.  The only symbols that show up and behave normally are LEDs or Moving Lightings, no conventional fixtures are showing up.  Altman Scoops = No. Altman Phoenix = yes.  Source 4 zoom = No. Colorsource = yes.  Random Martin Conventional Strip Light = No. Mac Auras = yes, and so on.  

I do have a base file that I have favorited, and instruments I pull over from that one are no issues.  Non-lighting symbols like tables and chairs seem to come in just fine, but if I put an instrument in as a plain symbol it doesn't show.  If I try to edit the 2d or 3d components of any of these it shows nothing.  All my classes, layers, etc, are turned on, and my layers are the same scale.

Any ideas?

all applicable classes turned on See some below

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 8.31.20 PM.png

Edited by mjm