Hi, 

I'm creating interior elevation viewports of some rooms in my project, after creating them if I move the section lines to make them longer or shorter (nothing happens moving them in the other direction) to include walls in the section the viewport loses the capacity to display 2D components of the symbols I inserted.

It seems to lose the "normal to the camera" position even if I carefully move the snaps (it is not possible to rotate the section line anyway).

I think it happens because my walls are all rotated; I tried to do the same with aligned walls and there's no problem. Even if I work in rotated top plan mode the problem still shows.

Do you maybe have any suggestions? I cannot rotate all the drawing to align the walls with the UCS.

By now I am creating interior elevation viewports without the walls, but I'd prefer to have them, for a more complete drawing.

Thank you very much

Martina

Schermata 2019-04-09 alle 10.49.50.png

Schermata 2019-04-09 alle 10.53.30.png

On 4/9/2019 at 1:05 PM, fabrica said:

you can rotate the interior elevation symbol on the plan - this will rotate the section lines

I  know, but this is not the point.

The interior elevation viewport sections lines ARE normal to the camera but changing their length makes them no more capable to display 2D components.

What I was saying is that you cannot rotate section lines while in "edit section lines" command.

Edited by MartinaL