CL - B type link bars

Brent.A

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@Brent.A The current Christie Lites Type B Link Bars that are in the Resource Manager are not functional with Braceworks.  I have created a file where they are set up as corners so that they are functional with Braceworks.  I have attached that file for your use, just use the symbols from the file instead of the Resource Manager.  These will be fixed in a future release so that they are included in the Resource Manager.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Christie Lites Type B Links.vwx

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@CassidyrigChristie Lites only provided us with the 90° bar for the F-Type truss and that is why it is shipped in the Resource Manager.  In order for the B-Type bars to work with the F-Type truss it will require a special setup as the cross section dimension is different.  This is something that I can setup and send to you but it will take me a day or two to do so.

• 1 month later...

Hey Justin,

TY for taking the time.

So I discovered screencasting...lol. Went to make my first video to share, then dollars to donuts I was able to rotate as I recorded. Now my remaining issue seems to be establishing the linkbar as a structural connection.

Linked below is my video to illustrate that. Any guidance?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6v7lqilx5y41ztr/2019-05-24 12-53-22.mp4?dl=0

• 2 weeks later...