Looking for architect or interior designer for New Zealand Practice

Boh

We require an experienced designer / technician to work with us in our Auckland CBD based office. We do a variety of commercial work including retail, hospitality, office fitouts and government contracts. Please message me if you are interested!

Thanks

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Hi there. Understand that your post was from a while back and it's probably been filled now. But am asking here as it's a post that I will need to target. I was trained architecturally and am now working in both architecture and interior design projects. I've been using VW for the past 20 years and looking to move to New Zealand. It seems that there might be only a handful of architectural or ID firms that are hiring people skilled in VW instead of ReVit. Would it be possible for you to give any advice on where to look so I could laser target on those? 

Much appreciated!

Hey @Pippa C

Yes the general trend here is that larger practices are using Revit and small to medium design firms are using Archicad. That said there are a sprinkling of practices which use Vectorworks.

As it happens another position has come up as we are getting busier. Could you please pm me your CV?

Cheers

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @Boh

I understand you are no longer looking.

However I thought I'd introduce myself and upload a few of my projects. Maybe something will come up in the future.

>>  Offering remote work from Melbourne Australia with Vectorworks Architect & Twinmotion  <<

I am based in Melbourne and have vast experience working on international/national automotive trade shows, e.g. 7 years for BMW Group throughout Europe, as well as working on events, product launches, commercial spaces and brand environments ... as an interior architect, project & production manager, ...

SERVICES

• areas - commercial fit-out, trade shows, events, hospitality, retail
  • creative & strategic development
  • 3D modeling
  • real-time visualisations / renderings
  • technical production knowledge commercial fit-outs, signage & CNC
  • technical documentation commercial fit-outs

PROGRAMS with LICENSES

• Vectorworks 1997-2024
  • Twinmotion 2019-2024
  • Adobe Creative Cloud / Membership

Looking very much forward hearing from you.

Cheers,

Grethe

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 01.png

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 02.png

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 03.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+PRODUCTS.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+RETAIL SPACES.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+COFFEE SHOP.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+PARKLET DESIGN.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Print+Production+Management+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Producer+Brand+Environments+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Production+Management+Automotive+Trade+Shows+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Signage+CNC+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+BATHROOM.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+ARCHITECTURE+02.PNG