Streamdeck integration.

Matster

Question

On 4/2/2019 at 11:14 PM, Sebastiaan said:

So I got motivated to make a nice Stream Deck profile.

I used the standard VWX tools and menu's structure at first. I can imaging ordering it to most used functions later on.

95% of the shortcuts are the native vwx shortcuts. I'm on a mac so al shortcuts are with CMD instead of CTRL.

Not all tools that have a hotkey have a shortcut set yet. But all tools have a hotkey. (i didn't add the tools from the toolsets: Furniture/fixtures, Dims/notes, detailling, fasteners, machine components. It's a time consumer to alter all those tool pics and had enough of it. Anyone feels like doing those?)

Still would be amazing if VWX could write a fancy and perhaps dynamic plugin, maybe it could work similar to a Macbook pro's Touch Bar? Also maybe not all tools would need a keyboard shortcut to work with the stream deck.

By the way, only just finished this and didn't thoroughly test al the keys.

Hope you like it.

177806942_ScreenShot2019-04-02at23_06_28.thumb.png.4002890ae1ab24dd9888c13ec68dc99d.png

VWX.streamDeckProfile.zip

Wow, awsome!! Thank you so much!

May I ask, is there a way to get these icons from you, or can I extract them from the SD somehow? 

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, MartinBlomberg said:

Wow, awsome!! Thank you so much!

May I ask, is there a way to get these icons from you, or can I extract them from the SD somehow? 

Thanks!

You’re welcome.

Individual tool icons can be found in the VW installation. Jim Wilson explained in this topic were they  can be found. I have not extracted the new 2020/2021 tool icons yet. So you would have to get them yourself. 

Also in the topic below  you can learn how to get the toolset icons from a workspace file. 

hope that helps you! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sebastiaan said:

You’re welcome.

Individual tool icons can be found in the VW installation. Jim Wilson explained in this topic were they  can be found. I have not extracted the new 2020/2021 tool icons yet. So you would have to get them yourself. 

Also in the topic below  you can learn how to get the toolset icons from a workspace file. 

hope that helps you! 

Amazing, thanks buddy!

• Like 1
On 9/26/2020 at 4:43 PM, Sebastiaan said:

You’re welcome.

hope that helps you! 

Now I've found a lot of icons, thanks to the info given, cheers! But still, I lack a lot of tool icons and stuff, are they located some other place? 
Cheers!

16 hours ago, MartinBlomberg said:

Now I've found a lot of icons, thanks to the info given, cheers! But still, I lack a lot of tool icons and stuff, are they located some other place? 
Cheers!

Some Icons are also hidden in individual plugin files in the plugin folder within the application folder.

for instance many spotlight tool icons are hidden in spotlight.vwlibrary (richt mouse click 'show package contents' on a mac). Any .vwlibrary file could have some images in it, many don't but some do. A lot of work to check them all I know 😉

Also there are a couple of icons that I couldn't find anywhere that where hidden somewhere deeper. In that case I made a screenshot of those.