Project Sharing - Stellar!

On 3/28/2019 at 10:58 PM, digitalcarbon said:

So yesterday was the first time I used Project Sharing on a real project with a dead line...(tinkered with it before)  

Had no problems...at the end of the day I had a bunch of sheets "magically" appear in my file...wow!

It does work well when there are natural boundaries between the people working.

On 3/30/2019 at 9:58 PM, digitalcarbon said:

what do you mean?  The other person is about 100km from me...Like that?

As in one person modeling the other presenting and annotating. Or two people modeling but different zones in the building, basement and tower but leaving podium for traditional conversation based coordinating.  

I understand the reason for the checking out concept but Imagine a Basketball team needing to check the ball out every time someone got the ball and then they had to type in a comment as to what they did!!  The game would take forever.  

While Project sharing is going in the right direction it needs to be live with no dialogue boxes popping up every click...

58 minutes ago, digitalcarbon said:

I understand the reason for the checking out concept but Imagine a Basketball team needing to check the ball out every time someone got the ball and then they had to type in a comment as to what they did!!  The game would take forever. 

You can check a button to not see that dialogue again. But agree with your comment that it needs to be live.