Editing a Drawing Border

JMTLA

I'm using a drawing border from the drawing border tools, the Drawing Border-Arch ConDoc. I would like to know how I can edit the font size and the title of the the designated areas, ie. Consultant. The problem is is that my design firm name is too long and extends past the drawing border. I'm using microsoft OS, VW 10.5. Any suggestions? Can I edit it somewhere in the program files?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

I think the solution for this is to use the symbol-based titleblocks instead of the plug-in based ones. Then you can modify the symbol layout however you like. I assume you're using Architect, so you can use the Document setup commmand to place a symbol-based titleblock where you want. You should refer to the manual appendix for customization issues on titleblocks.

I'm using Landmark, and the problem with the standard sheets is that I can't edit the sheet titles. All the standard sheet titles (landscape plan, schematic site plan, .....) are not the standards that my ofice uses. It was suggested to me that I use the drawing border tool to be able to enter the information that I need. But that is also a problem if my firm name is running over the borders. Any help with this.