Font Mapping

shorter

Question

1 answer to this question

It could be useful if it can be set to be in a workgroup folder to sync font mappings for a specific VW file or project across the team instead of the user folder, but it has disadvantages too as either it will get "polluted" with one time only font mappings or if there is a need for different font mappings of the same font for different projects then it could become a bit cumbersome. Though the latter will be the case with font mappings in the user settings as well. Unless you can set font mapping files per workgroup folder for each project, i.e. an option to set the order of where to look for a font mapping file, e.g. first in the workgroup folder, then in a specified directory and then in the user folder and if there is still no font mapping found for a specific missing font then specify the replacement font and which font mapping file location to add it to.

So I'd like to expand this request to have an option for specificing where to look for font mapping files with multiple locations possible (i.e. at least workgroup folder of the active file and user folder as options for font mapping file location)