Marconi

Publish feature generating blank pages

Question

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the Publish feature. When trying to publish locally, Vectorworks generates blank pages instead of the sheets I submitted for publishing. I've tried both generating a single pdf with multiple sheets in it and single pdfs containing only 1 sheet with the same results. This is happening over multiple drawings. I've included a screenshot of the publish window/export settings along with a shot of the resulting pdf to get the conversation started. I dont get it, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance

Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 10.00.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 10.00.33 AM.png

2 answers to this question

Hello @Marconi,

What export pdf options are you publishing with?

You could check them out by selecting the items on the right list in the Publish dialog and click on the Options button.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

• Like 1

@Nikolay Zhelyazkov ,

Thanks for the reply. That did it!

For some reason all of my drawings were set to "current view" instead of "export whole area as one page" in the export settings. I must've accidently set that as a default somehow. Thank you!

• Like 1