Class textures applying to all surfaces of an extrude

Hi there, I have a couple of extrudes on a project which are assigned to the "flooring' class and should have a stone texture (Arroway stone 002 Sandstone) however, the texture id only showing on the side, not on the top surface so the floor looks see-through apart from its extruded edge. Can anyone help please? The 2D shape is solid as I know this is a problem for applying texture but not the case here. Thanks 

Thanks Jim, under Part, I only have the option of Overall and then a line under it with Top, Bottom and sides.....Do you know why this might be? It sounds as if you've hit upon something here which may be the answer to my problem...

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Thats so you can texture the various parts with other textures, but for your situation, you should set Part to Top, then click Revert to Overall, then do the same for Sides, Bottom, etc down the list to make sure they're all using the overall texture. This vid is about walls but the first portion explains basically the same thing:

Hi Jim, thanks very much. It's the back right extrude, the front curvy extrude and the water in the pool and the rill that I'm having trouble with....The upload here keeps failing even though it's smaller than the max size..have you got a wetransfer I can use...