Vision 2019 SP3 MVR Improvements

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@TReimann If you find something missing from the manual let us know and we will update it. This is a user manual and not a substitute for training.

Vision has been lacking a training till recently.

We recently released the first in a series of training courses for Vision. NEW- Vision online training seminar for people who need more than the basic information the manual provides.

2 hours ago, klinzey said:

We recently released the first in a series of training courses for Vision

Kevin, are you referring to the paid classes? I was lucky enough to take this class at a discount, but I think it's a mistake to think that these are valid training options for the general public. When so many companies are offering short, digestible, free training videos on youtube...if VW believes that a $150 class is something a new or perspective user might take to learn the program, I think there is a disconnect going on. 

• Like 1

I concur with Cory’s sentiment here. 

In my experience the quality of these training sessions has varied and the few I’ve been involved in addressed only basics of how nemetscheck expects the program to operate, with little to no accommodation for the difficulties that are faced by actual users operating on a day to day basis. Those experiences turned me off of investing another $150-500 in “training” I may or may not need, since it’s difficult for me to ascertain the content of said training to judge whether or not it will be useful at any price, let alone the premium. 

• Like 2