Room Name & crash

nikihoops

Question

Hi all,

I've created a drawing where I've used the 'Room Name Simple' tool to name rooms give their floor levels. This file was fin while inserting these and was fine when I used the file yesterday but today as soon as I click on the room name tag to either edit it, move it or delete it my VW19 crashes - the laptop also sounds quite loud (the fan) while its crashing. I'm unfortunately using Mojave as its a new laptop and that's what it came with - stupid me forgot to check first (although I shouldn't have too really!!)

Any tips on how to get around this, and will this be solved with the new service pack when its available? (I really hope SP3 is coming soon!)

NOTE - while typing this my Vectorworks has come back to life.....but that took sometime - usually I would force quit it and start again but seems if I just leave its ok - but for how long that took I can't do that every time.

Many thanks 

Here is my computer stats (updated my profile but signature has stayed the same) 

Vectorworks 2019 (SP2)

MacBook Pro 15" 2018 MacOS Majove 10.14.3, 

2.2 GHz Intel Core i7, 32GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro 560X 4096 MB

Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

Edited by nikihoops
to give computer stats

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet