Rendering in Vectorworks

I recently started actively using the rendering features that vectorworks has to offer. For univeristy I am designing a living room and wanted the room to be concrete. I used the wall tool to create the walls but is there a way to render these as concrete. Also, where could I find tutorials about learning how to use the rendering features as at the moment I seem to be trying out each option and hoping for the best.

Should be loads of textures in the vectorworks library sade. There's a great video on you tube from vectorworks called rendering for success....you will find that there's a steep learning curb to get things looking really realistic.....i find the lighting the hardest.....i seem to have got this right after many hours of practice and many hours of test renders....i have kept this file as a template so I can tweak the look as appropriate......oh sorry the concrete have a look on Google for seamless concrete materials....again there's loads for free.....wall rendering settings on classes are really good you can apply different materials on both sides of the walls and even the middle.... Try and get to grips with making your own textures to..... Loads of info on you tube and the vectorworks site.....good luck